- Alabama Crimson Tide 6-0 Last Week (1) Still the best team in the country. LSU game is pivotal as always
- Clemson Tigers 5-0 Last Week (2) Plays first game since the almost defeat against UNC
- Georgia Bulldogs 5-0 Last Week (3) The Bulldogs are in a great spot and can withstand a regular-season loss.
- LSU Tigers 6-0 Last Week (4) LSU Plays big game vs Florida this week
- Ohio State Buckeyes 6-0 Last Week (5) I won’t move them up until they beat a big team or someone above them loses.
- Florida Gators 6-0 Last Week (9) Big jump for the Gators. But they could be on the outside if they get smoked this week vs LSU
- Oklahoma Sooners 5-0 Last Week (7) Big game this week vs Texas
8. Wisconsin Badgers 5-0 Last Week (8) Ohio State game is on the horizon
- Notre Dame 4-1 Last Week (10) Needs to keep blowing out their opponents
- Penn State Nittany Lions 5-0 Last Week (UR) Haven’t beaten anyone yet. Big games are coming.
Virginia Cavaliers 4-1 Can win out and possibly play in a New Years bowl game. But lost last night.
Cincinnati Bearcats 4-1 & SMU Mustangs 6-0-With UCF already having a loss this could be the year some other team gets a crack at a big new years bowl game.