NCAA Top Ten Rankings As Of 10-22
- Alabama Crimson Tide 7-0 Last Week (1) Need to get Tua healthy for LSU on 11/9.
- LSU Tigers 7-0 Last Week (2) Next test is Auburn this weekend.
3. Clemson Tigers 7-0 Last Week (3) ACC is so bad this year. Hoping they face Virginia in ACC Title game.
4. Ohio State Buckeyes 7-0 Last Week (4) Huge game vs Wisconsin this week.
5. Oklahoma Sooners 7-0 Last Week (5) I expect the Sooners to run the table.
- Penn State Nittany Lions 7-0 Last Week (6) Two huge games on the horizon.
7. Notre Dame Fighting Irish 5-1 Last Week (8) Possibly the last test this week at Michigan.
8. Florida Gators 7-1 Last Week (10) Has had a great year. I expect them to lose to Georgia.
9. Georgia Bulldogs 6-1 Last Week (9) Can’t lose another game if they want to get to the playoffs.
- Auburn Tigers 6-1 Last Week (10) Has the toughest schedule in America.
Minnesota Golden Gophers 7-0 They are undefeated and still have to play Penn State and Wisconsin. I would love to see the Gophers run the table and play for the Big Ten Championship.
SMU Mustangs 8-0 Cincinnati Bearcats 6-1
After SMU’s win last night I really want to see an American Athletic team get an at large bid. Memphis factors into this too.