NCAA TOP TEN RANKINGS 10-18
- Alabama Crimson Tide 6-0 Last Week (1) Still the best team in the country.
- LSU Tigers 6-0 Last Week (3) Big win vs previously undefeated Florida last week.
- Clemson Tigers 6-0 Last Week (2) I will stand by what I keep saying. If Clemson loses one game they should not make the playoffs.
- Ohio State Buckeyes 6-0 Last Week (5) I need to see the Buckeyes beat a big team before I believe in them.
- Oklahoma Sooners 6-0 Last Week (7) Should win out and make the playoffs.
6. Wisconsin Badgers 6-0 Last Week (8) Big games are coming for the Badgers.
7. Penn State Nittany Lions 6-0 Last Week (7) See Wisconsin.
8. Notre Dame Fighting Irish 5-1 Last Week (8) After at Michigan next week this team can run the table.
9. Georgia Bulldogs 5-1 Last Week (3) Brutal loss to South Carolina. Must run the table to get to the playoffs.
- Florida Gators 6-1 Last Week (6) Tough loss to LSU but this team is for real.
Boise State Broncos 6-0-If they run the table they will get a New Years Day Bowl Game
SMU Mustangs 7-0 & Cincinnati Bearcats 5-1-Both American Athletic Conference teams are trying to get a New Year’s Day bowl game. With UCF seemingly out of the way it could happen.