I am a day late but trust me whatever has already happened thus far won’t change my 2019 NFL Predictions.
- New England Patriots-Adding Antonio Brown makes this offense potentially unstoppable.
- Buffalo Bills-Not as bad a team as you think.
- New York Jets-I will be waiting for Le’veon Bell to become a distraction.
- Miami Dolphins-I have never seen a team have a fire sale like this one is having.
- Pittsburgh Steelers-Should be better this year with no drama.
- Baltimore Ravens-WIll sneak into second place when the Browns under achieve.
- Cleveland Browns-Too much talk by a team and a quarterback who have not accomplished anything.
- Cincinnati Bengals-Rebuild is long overdue.
- Houston Texans-The most talented team in this division.
- Jacksonville Jaguars-In second place by default.
- Indianapolis Colts-No Luck means the Colts are out of luck.
- Tennessee Titans-Make or break season for Marriota.
- Kansas City Chiefs-Unfinished business.
- San Diego Chargers-Time is running out on Philip Rivers playing in the Super Bowl.
- Denver Broncos-Has John Elway found his QB of the future?
- Oakland Raiders-Must have a better team when they finally get to Vegas.
- Philadelphia Eagles-Only if Carson Wentz stays healthy.
- Dallas Cowboys-Posied to make a mistake and overpay Dak.
- New York Giants-It’s when and not if Daniel Jones gets the keys to the car.
- Washington Redskins-Better hope Haskins is the real deal.
- Green Bay Packers-They might have finally given Aaron Rodgers a defense.
- Chicago Bears-If only they had a placekicker last year
- Minnesota Vikings-Looking for redemption from a bad 2018 season
- Detroit Lions-Can Matt Patricia get this franchise back on course?
- New Orleans Saints-It’s Super Bowl or bust after last season’s debacle.
- Atlanta Falcons-Only because I don’t believe in the other teams in the division.
- Carolina Panthers-Can’t take this team seriously until Cam Newton plays a whole season.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Should be the last year for Winston.
- Los Angeles Rams-How do they react after the way they played in the Super Bowl last season.
- Seattle Seahawks-Getting Clowney should give them a jolt.
- San Francisco 49ers-Need to stay healthy especially Jimmy G.
- Arizona Cardinals-Just get Kyler Murray all the reps at quarterback.
WILD CARD ROUND
Steelers over Ravens as this rivalry rekindles
Texans over the Chargers
AFC DIVISIONAL ROUND
Brady, Belichick, and Brown too much for Texans
Steelers upset the Chiefs in arrowhead
AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
Steelers won two wars but can’t win the last one vs the Pats. Pats go to their fifth Super Bowl in six years.
WILD CARD ROUND
Rams win a tough one.
Philly won in Chicago last year. This year the Bears return the favor.
NFC DIVISIONAL ROUND
Saints are on a mission
Rodgers and Packers too much for the Rams
NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
Two all-time great quarterbacks duel it out with Brees getting the nod.
One more ring for Brady and Belichick.