AMERICAN LEAGUE EAST
- Boston Redsox- Don’t expect another 108-win season. Still a mid to high 90 wins team.
- Tampa Bay Rays-They were good last year and had a sneaky good off season.
- New York Yankees-I know it’s an anti-Yankee pick but I really hate their starting pitching.
- Toronto Blue Jays-They have some nice young pieces to build around.
- Baltimore Orioles-Will be the worst team we have seen in a long time.
AMERICAN LEAGUE CENTRAL
- Cleveland Indians-Still the class of this division.
- Minnesota Twins-Were the Wild Card team in 2017. Should rebound in 2019.
- Chicago Whitesox-We finally see what their young talent can do.
- Detroit Tigers-Just enough veteran players to keep them out of the cellar.
- Kansas City Royals-Back in rebuild mode.
AMERICAN LEAGUE WEST
- Houston Astros-Still the best team in baseball.
- Oakland Athletics-Billy Beane always finds a way to make it work.
- Los Angeles Angels-Have to prove they can stay healthy.
- Seattle Mariners-With breaks could be an 80-win team.
- Texas Rangers-Do they have anyone to pitch?
NATIONAL LEAGUE EAST
- Atlanta Braves-Won division last year and more is coming from the farm.
- New York Mets-If everything comes together.
- Washington Nationals-Pitching will carry this team.
- Philadelphia Phillies-Brought in a lot of offense. I just don’t like their pitching.
- Miami Marlins-What number step is the Derek Jeter plan on?
NATIONAL LEAGUE CENTRAL
- Milwaukee Brewers-Could be even better in 2019.
- Louis Cardinals-Cardinal franchise is back on the upswing.
- Chicago Cubs-Sold out to win the Series in 2016. Wouldn’t you?
- Cincinnatti Reds-Made nice moves but not over the top ones.
- Pittsburgh Pirates-Always seems to be in between contenders or rebuilding.
NATIONAL LEAGUE WEST
- Colorado Rockies-Starting to find pitching.
- Los Angeles Dodgers-Clayton Kershaw’s injury hampers them all year long.
- San Diego Padres-A team on the rise.
- San Francisco Giants-Trade Baumgartner and start the rebuild already.
- Arizona Diamondbacks-Going to be a long year in Arizona.
AMERICAN LEAGUE WILD CARD
- Tampa Bay Rays over the New York Yankees
In a one game playoff I take Snell. Rays are not intimidated by the Yankees
- Astros over the Rays
- Indians over the Redsox
Astros are too much for the Rays who might only get to pitch Snell once.
Indians win a great series.
- Astros over the Indians
Player for player the Astros are better.
NATIONAL LEAGUE WILD CARD
- New York Mets over the St. Louis Cardinals
DeGrom in a big game. Thank you very much.
- Mets over the Brewers
- Braves over the Rockies
If the Mets pitchers stay healthy they will be a great team.
Braves young guns are too much.
- Braves over the Mets
The return of a great rivalry.
- Astros over the Braves
That is two world championships in the last three years.